Thursday, November 20, 2014

Colors on your Eyes! Ever Bilena: 12 Shades Eyeshadow Palette Review



Price Php 170.00 (12g)
I bought it from Watsons.

So I recently bought this Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette in 12 Shades. So if you want to start or practice makeup, this may be the perfect palette for you. Why? Because first it's cheap, then the colors for a day and night makeup you'll need is in here. It's probably made for starters.
Why I bought this palette?
Because I'm also a starter! I really wanted to practice doing makeup, it looks fun and I think every girl should know how to makeup.
Girls, you should try different thing, applying makeup isn't a bad thing. You'll gonna be needing it someday. Maybe on your work, you don't wanna ask a favor on you friends, sisters, mother to do your makeup everyday right? So you need to do it yourself.
Maybe you're afraid to buy one because you think it may be expensive. That's why this blog is for you, coz you're thinking wrong. There's still affordable makeup products like this one. :D
So go go go girl! I'll support you!

So if you wanna know more about this product! Just keep on reading and I have my Pros and Cons at the end of this blog...


Here's an overview..

So this is how it looks like when you open it, there's a combination of light to dark colors. It also comes with a sponge applicator to help you apply the shadows. The built-in mirror is also good. (love the tarsier that seems tired. LOL) btw, coz I'm wearing a shirt from Bohol,Philippines.
Going back, The pigmentation is also good, it has a minimal shimmers in it also. It's very lightweight as well.
It's very handy for those who travels, it will surely fits on your makeup bag, just make sure you place it securely and it may break because the plastic material is not that good.


Here's a closer look.
In the first time you open it, it has a trasparent plastic with something written on it, I believed it's the shade color or code. But I just throw it nowhere, sorry. :D
You can use the lighter shades for a morning makeup, like when you'll attend a wedding, birthday, reunions and etc. While the darker shades can be used for a night makeup like when you'll go for a party, clubbing or any events at night.



Here's the Front View of the Palette
It's a glossy black hard plastic material as you see, with an Ever Bilena Logo on the center.
I like it's minimal design that makes it very classy and looks like a high end product. I just wish that they made it a little more edgy and matte. The back has a different texture at the back. You'll see here the Ingredients and some Company details.
I just remember that it comes with Vitamin E? like seriously? btw, it's good but I don't think I will feel that on my eyelids.. just kidding.


PROS:
-Affordable
-I like the colors
-Very handy
-I love the packaging design

CONS:
-At first, it's hard to open (even the sales attendant had a hard time opening the palette)
but when you use it in many times, it will be easier to pull up.

So that's all for this review, I wish I do some swatches for you, but I'll do that on my future reviews. Just comment down some suggestions and opinions. :)
Thanks for reading my blog.
-Lovelots,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing comments from you! Stay Awesome!