Thursday, November 20, 2014

Start with Basics : Careline Brush Set (5pcs.) Review (Affordable Makeup Brush Set)



Looking for an affordable basic brushes?


Php 120.00 from Watsons Robinsons Balagtas Branch

Looking for an affordable makeup brushes? Are you a beginner? This post will help you!
So I recently bought this Brush set which has 5 different kinds of brushes, and it's all basic, perfect for the beginners. This contains all the essentials for makeup application.

Why I bought this set?
Because I'm looking for
brushes which is cheap and easy to use. I'm also a makeup beginner, I'm still practicing makeup. So I thought before buying those expensive makeup brush sets, I shall first
purchase a cheap one.

The sales attendant told me that she uses these brushes, and she showed me how soft the brushes are. And the most thing that let me bought it is because it's very affordable.
120 for 5pcs. makeup brush set? why not coconut?

So let me show you the brushes on this set and  how I used it.
Here's an overview of the makeup brushes..




IT'S USES:
1. Eyeshadow Brush - The fibers are soft and it's very easy to use, as what it says, it is used to apply and blend the eyeshadows well.

2. Lip Brush - If you want your lips to get the shape you desire, lip brush will help you to achieve it easily. If you are having a hard time applying your lipstick evenly on your lips using just the product alone, then you should try using  a lip brush. With this brush, you can apply the lipstick shade on a more polished look.

3.Blush/Powder Brush - So I know that all of us know how to use this brush.

4.Sponge Applicator - If you don't feel applying eyeshadows using the eyeshadow brush, you can use this sponge applicator. You always find this kind of brush on those small eyeshadow palettes out there.

5.Eyebrows & Eyelashes Brush - So just like how you groom your hair, you groom your eyebrows and eyelashes as well.

So about the design, If you love preppy and girly style, you'll probably like its designs. As you can see on the picture above, it's perfect for teenagers. It comes with two colors, other set was in peach or pink while I got the white one, coz I love how the graphics looks on white background. :D So what's your thoughts on this brushes design? Don't hesitate to comment down below :)

The handle's size was good, it's easy to handle and use. It's also light and I don't know if that's good or not. Let me know. :) It's made in a plastic material and it's fine.

PROS:
-Affordable
-Easy to find (You can find it on any Watsons Branch or Supermarkets.)
-Good for the beginners.
-You get what you pay for.

CONS:
- I just hope that the powder/blush brush is thicker.
-Don't expect too much, remember that it's cheap.

HEY HEY! THANKS FOR VISITING AND READING THIS REVIEW!
I hope you found what you're looking for on this post
See you again next time! BYEEEE!




-Lovelots,

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm thinking of buying a brush set (cheap) and found this (careline) and also another was from EverBilena.. The price difference was just Php 20 haha.. (This one is cheaper) and you have a better feedback unlike the EB brush set feedback i just read so.. I think I'll buy this one.. I'm just a beginner.. ur post helped a lot! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designed with simplicity and versatility in mind, a beginner makeup brush set typically includes essential brushes tailored to meet the needs of makeup beginners, providing them with the tools necessary to achieve a variety of looks with ease. beginner makeup brush set At Makeup Secrets, you will find a variety of different makeup brush sets for beginners, so that they can create those exquisite makeup looks effortlessly. Shop now at

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing comments from you! Stay Awesome!