Saturday, November 22, 2014

Human Heart Nature Pure Rosehip Oil Review



Nature has been known to providing solutions for our skin problems. Rosehip oil has been making noise in the news lately when it comes to skin care. It is known for its benefits in improving the quality of our skin. Rosehip oils’ rich in Vitamins A, C and Beta Carotene, plus Fatty Acids which assists in skin regeneration. The closest brand I could get is Human Heart Nature’s Pure Rose Hip Oil.




Here’s what they claim:


100% Natural
Step into the light with a new chapter of healing with Human Nature's 100% natural, pure, premium grade Rosehip Oil. Cold-processed from top-quality rosehip fruit hand-picked and ripened to perfection, each potent drop is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity, assist in skin regeneration, and reduce uneven pigmentation.
Did you know: 7 out of 10 women develop stretch marks from puberty growth spurts and 9 out of 10 women report stretch marks after pregnancy. Rosehip oil is
scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and other blemishes:
- Vitamin A and Beta Carotene help improve the turnover of skin cells
- 80% Fatty Acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) assists in regenerating and rebuilding the skin
- Vitamin C helps brighten the appearance of skin
Bridge skin recovery to radiant rebirth and let clearer, younger-looking skin spring forth.

Before I decided to purchase the oil, I asked Human Heart Nature’s opinion because I wanted to make sure that I will not experience an allergic reaction due to my sensitive skin. I sent my inquiries through e-mail and they responded quickly. They assured me that their product is 100% natural and safe and suggested to do a skin test beforehand with guided steps from this link. (Nevertheless, as I read the article they sent me, I said ‘screw it, I’ll buy it anyway’ lol.) I got my bottle on the nearest Human Heart Nature concept store and cost me P 695 for a 15 ml bottle. It’s quite pricey though, yet I still can’t wait to try it as I get home. It is packaged in a frosted glass bottle with a really cute push dropper. The packaging is really lovely but based on some reviews I’ve read, the frosted bottle is really brittle that’s why I decided to keep my bottle on its box as a precaution (better safe than sorry!).
 





Best results may be obtained when applied after bathing as instructed, but there are times that I apply it twice a day (before bedtime). It should be applied after your skin absorbed your moisturizer for the face, and your lotion for the body. I have lots of dark pigmentation on my skin that I obtained from my healed (but recurring) allergies. Whenever tiny wounds heal, it usually leaves dark spots, especially on areas that are really itchy. On the first day, I developed a pimple, but I disregarded it and continued to use the product (it left a dark spot though >.<). And surprisingly after just a couple of days, I really did see a significant result. Dark spots and blemishes lighten but not ‘yet’ to the point that is really not visible. I’m still on the process of using it continuously to see if it’ll completely erase the blemishes. 

Pros


  • Nice packaging
  • Fast results
  • All natural

Cons


  • Pricey
  • Small bottle
  • I had a pimple

Verdict 4/5. I would give it 5/5 only if I didn’t developed a pimple but nevertheless, I am more than happy with the result that I encountered. I’ve never experienced fast results as HNN gave me. I can really say that it’s true to its claims! Plus, it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals (Did you know that your skin absorbs 60% of anything you apply to it?). I’m almost halfway done with the bottle and it provides more significant results everyday. 

You can check out more products from their site here. (They ship worldwide!)


PS. They also include a little guide sheet inside the box.

 

Have you tried this product? How does it make you feel? Share your thoughts on this product on the comment section below, ladies! 

XOXO,





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still using this? How is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeralkeen! I stopped using it after I finished a bottle. It provided significant results for me but not to the point of being really really 'invisible'. Have you tried it yet? :)

      Delete
  3. hello there! Is the rosehip can be used in a kelloid scar that has been for over 10 years and in a stretch marks got from giving birthdelivery over 4 years?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing comments from you! Stay Awesome!