Wednesday, November 19, 2014

More than water in a can: Evian Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray Review



It’s really important to keep your skin hydrated all the time, especially when you have a very dry skin. So when I saw Evian Brumisateur® (say Brew-meez-ah-tour. Uh-huh. Perfect.) Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray, I told myself that I guess I have to spoil my skin a bit more with the best water I could get whenever the air is dry and could make my skin thirsty.  I got my 50 ml Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray at Watsons for P199.75. They also have a bigger bottle which costs around P300.00 to P400.00 for 150 ml. (I’ll update the price as soon as I got the chance to check it again.)

evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray 50 ml


It is parceled in an aerosol can which makes it spray mist that is finer in the face. The 50 ml bottle is very handy that it can fit almost everywhere!

What evian claims to be:


With each misting, evian® Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray helps hydrate, tone, and soothe all skin types including sensitive skin.  French women, famous for their beauty savvy, have long depended on the special
benefits of evian® Brumisateur® as part of their daily skin care regime.


Proven Results with regular use*

100% – reported instantly refreshed skin

94% – claimed better hydration

87% – reported softer feel

81% – saw reduced under-eye puffiness

95%- noted improved tone



Basically, it's just water in a can, but what made it more than just water is its 'properties'. It's naturally filtered from the French Alps, baby! How would you like it's feel on your face, huh? Just spray enough water on your face and let it sit for a few minutes, then wipe off excess mist. The first time I tried it, my face instantly feel refreshed. It made my skin feel softer, especially when I use it to tone my skin after I wash my face. Some says that they put it in the fridge to produce cooler mist when used but I haven't tried it yet. I also use it to set my make up, especially when I feel like I put too much foundation and it feels a little cakey. Most importantly, it doesn't trigger my allergies. I have a very sensitive skin and I can tell that this product's hypoallergenic. 

Pros:
  • Refreshing
  • Good for all skin types
  • Packed in aerosol can
  • Very handy
  • Reduces cakeyness of makeup
 Cons:
  • A bit pricey
  • Didn't experienced improved tone and reduced under eye-puffiness
  • Limited to setting powder-based make up
  Verdict:  3/5 More likely for the value for money. It’s a so-so product for me. Even though I have dry skin, I don’t see it as an must-have beauty product but is definitely a plus if you have one in your beauty kit. 



PS: .I’m aware that evian also has a mineral bottled water. I have no idea how those two are really different from each other aside from their purpose and packaging. And no, I am not curious on how evian facial spray tastes like. LOL


 Have you tried this product? How does it make you feel? Share your thoughts on this product on the comment section below, ladies! 

XOXO,


2 comments:

  1. It made my skin feel softer, especially when I use it to tone my skin after I wash my face. Some says that they put it in the fridge to produce cooler mist when used but I haven't tried it yet.
    best mineral water spray

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing comments from you! Stay Awesome!